Here is a deliciously easy recipe, full of sunshine and scents of Italy evoquing long summer lunches under the trees.
Ideal for a brunch or a light summer’s dinner alongside a lovely salad and some crudites. This recipe can be used during the ATTACK phase of LeBootCamp, my wellness and weightloss program.
Ingredients for 2 people :
2 garlic cloves
1 tomato thinly sliced
4 slices of mozzarella
2 slices Parma ham (optional)
1. Toast the braes lightly without letting it go brown just so you can rub the garlic easily on each slice.
2. Put the tomato slices on the on the bread and the ham on top (optional)
3. Add the mozzarella slices
4. Sprinkle with basil, season with pepper, drizzle some olive oil on each Brushetta
5. Put under the oven grill very quickly
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.