Here is my favorite recipe for super easy and yummy keto crepes!
These keto crepes are compatible with my KetoSmart® program and the Attack and Maintenance phases from my LeBootCamp.com coaching method.
Sugar ages us and increases inflammation…in short, it ain’t our best friend! This super low-carb recipe features healthy sugar alternatives and my all-time favorite almond flour.
Click on the video below to see how I get my keto crepes perfectly thin & browned!
• 4 oz (115 g) cream cheese, softened
• 4 large eggs
• ¾ cup almond flour
• 2 tbsp stevia, monk fruit, allulose
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• Pinch of salt
• Coconut oil
• Blend all ingredients together—except coconut oil—until smooth. Let rest for 10 min.
• Oil your flattest skillet and set over medium-high heat.
• Once the skillet is really hot (make sure you wait long enough), add just enough batter to thinly cover the skillet.
• Cook until the edges lift and slightly brown, and the crepe can easily be lifted with a spatula.
• Flip and cook on the other side until the crepe looks done.
• Transfer to a warm plate or a parchment paper lined tray and repeat the process until you have used all the batter.
PS. Want more delicious keto-friendly recipes? Join me on my KetoSmart® program for 30 days to eat well and slim down! Use coupon code GOLD15 for an additional 15% OFF!
Tags: crepe crepes healthy breakfast healthy recipe keto keto crepes Keto Smart ketogenic ketolife KETOSMART KETOSMART by Valerie Orsoni lebootcamp LeBootCamp Diet low-carb recipe recipe video recipes sugar alternatives