Here is a recipe for you that is :
– quick (5 min preparation, 10 min cooking time)
– fun for the kids to make
– compatible with: gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, LeBootCamp, FodMap diets
– 12 oz (340 gr.) plain granola (not the crunchy version as the nuggets are too big), gluten free or ordinary if you aren’t intolerant.
– 3 tbsp coconut oil (be very precise or the shape won’t hold when you bake them)
– 3 tbsp brown sugar (optional, I don’t use it but some people like it sweeter)
– 1 egg
– 1 coconut yogurt (or other dairy free type)
– berries for decoration
– optional: coconut flakes
– Preheat the oven at 360 degrees F (180 degrees C)
– Mix the coconut oil, sugar and egg together. Incorporate the granola, mix well.
– Grease a cupcake tin (or a tin for little brownies for cakes like on the picture)
– Fill the tray with the mix, and form a little well in the middle of each cupcake. Le
– Bake for 10 minutes (or a couple more depending on your oven) until the top of the cupcakes is golden but not more. Be careful to keep an eye on them as the change of color happens quite suddenly.
– Let them cool down before removing from the tin.
– Mix coconut flakes to the yogurt (if you are using the coconut flakes)
– Just before serving: add a teaspoon yogurt in the little well, top with the berries. Et Voila!
Beware: do not to add the yogurt and berries too early as the base will go soft very rapidly.